Quipper Entertainment

Posting lyrics (sometimes my own), vids and songs of things of interest to me. I may even comment on the "things of interest" on occasion. Note that, just cuz it's posted here doesn't mean I like it. One request, though: please keep your comments clean. My links from this site are to other photo and/or music sites. For my list o' links, see my QuipSpot blog.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Just For Emily

Emily, this is for you, courtesy of your mom. :-)




Cult of Personality, by Living Colour

I loved this band in college. After their second album (did I say album?), I grew weary of them. They were pushing the envelope lyrically into places I didn't care, and their third album cover didn't help, either.

Now, for the two question test:
1. What is the singer's name?
2. In what Oliver Stone movie did he have a significant role?


BTW, the other musicians - Muzz Skillings, William Calhoun, and Vernon Reid, were all accomplished jazz musicians before joining Living Colour.

5 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

1. Corey Glover.
2. he was in Platoon.

=)

10/06/2006 9:35 AM  
Blogger Rick said...

Emily,

You passed the test. You earned your honorary headbanger degree from the skoul of RAWK!

Quipper, NWA

10/06/2006 12:45 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Yay!
^_^
*headbangs*
=P

10/06/2006 3:38 PM  
Blogger Genuine Lustre said...

Hmm. I will never think of chartreuse bike shorts quite the same way again!

10/11/2006 9:34 AM  
Blogger Rick said...

Polly,

Yeah, quite the costume, eh?

10/12/2006 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home