Quipper Entertainment

Posting lyrics (sometimes my own), vids and songs of things of interest to me. I may even comment on the "things of interest" on occasion. Note that, just cuz it's posted here doesn't mean I like it. One request, though: please keep your comments clean. My links from this site are to other photo and/or music sites. For my list o' links, see my QuipSpot blog.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

That 70s Era

Speaking of '70s stuff, I think Everclear sums it up pretty well in this video.





How many items in the video do you recognize?

8 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

The smiley face! Its from Walmart!
xP

9/11/2006 8:04 AM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

I'm going to have nightmares now.... I vaguely remember that sea creature thingy but I can't remember where.

9/12/2006 10:50 PM  
Blogger Rick said...

Emily - cute response.

Barb - I don't remember where the sea creature comes from, either. I'm thinking it may be from HR Pufinstuff.

No nightmares, please.

9/12/2006 11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup. Puff-n-stuff...puff what stuff?

lol

Too bad they didn't include a sleestak.

9/13/2006 11:39 AM  
Blogger Rick said...

Scott, showing your proficiency with those word verification "words" again, aren't you? :-)

9/13/2006 11:55 AM  
Blogger Scottius Maximus said...

Quipper!

That sea creature is from Sigmund and the Sea Monsters.

9/18/2006 8:03 PM  
Blogger Genuine Lustre said...

HR Puff n Stuff - Witchypoo - Sigmund and the Sea Monster - which starred Jody from Family Affair. Is his name Johnny Whittaker?
That's a pretty neat video.
I used to love to watch American Bandstand Saturdays at 12:30 pm- not sure why - probably waiting for Leif Garrett or the Keane Brothers be special guests.

9/29/2006 8:19 AM  
Blogger Rick said...

Polly,

I like the video, too. It came out after my MTV days. The lyrics to the song made me intrigued enough to search for a video to post.

9/29/2006 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home