Quipper Entertainment

Posting lyrics (sometimes my own), vids and songs of things of interest to me. I may even comment on the "things of interest" on occasion. Note that, just cuz it's posted here doesn't mean I like it. One request, though: please keep your comments clean. My links from this site are to other photo and/or music sites. For my list o' links, see my QuipSpot blog.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Weird Double Post

Couldn't resist this one, courtesy of Barb the Evil Genius. Thanks, Barb! Gotta love Michael Jackson wanna-bes, courtesy of Bollywood. :-)





As Mrs. Quipper and I watched this one, she said, "You should post a Weird Al video." So, in honor of my bandmates in Running in Circles, which plays "My Sharona" by The Knack, here is video #2.





ROFL!

8 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

lol!!!!
ooookaaaay.... xD
Weird Al is one funny dude, he's cool... that was definately very... interesting ;) Im gonna have that song stuck in my head ALL day now, thank you very much =P

10/05/2006 9:02 AM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

I do enjoy watching Bollywood videos, but that one was definitely - unusual, wasn't it! Just wish they provided subtitles.

Weird Al rocks! He's managed to build an entire career on song parodies!

10/05/2006 11:29 AM  
Blogger Rick said...

Emily:

Then I eat too much, and throw up, but I'll soon be back for...my, my, my, I, aye, woo...

M-m-m-my balogna! :-)

Barb:

At one point in the Bollywood video, the "artist" is singing "kill the girl". Freaky.

10/05/2006 12:31 PM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

I thought the artist was just singing "Killer." Still kinda weird.

I always preferred "Eat It." "Well, don't you know that other kids are starving in Japan, so Eat It!"

10/05/2006 10:54 PM  
Blogger Rick said...

The sad part about My Sharona is that I've sheepishly thought about using the My Bologna words as we've performed the song. Hmmm.

10/06/2006 12:46 PM  
Blogger Genuine Lustre said...

My favorite weird al video -- Gansta Paradise.

BTW - have you seen the SNL parody of James Blunt's You're Beautiful? The one with the woman in the prosthetic chest doing "I'm Beautiful?" Look it up - it's hilarious.

10/11/2006 9:35 AM  
Blogger Genuine Lustre said...

I meant, Amish Paradise.

10/11/2006 9:37 AM  
Blogger Rick said...

Polly,

I heard about the SNL parody, but haven't seen it. I'll check for it on YouTube.

Never heard Amish Paradise. I'll have to find that one, too.

10/12/2006 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home