Quipper Entertainment

Posting lyrics (sometimes my own), vids and songs of things of interest to me. I may even comment on the "things of interest" on occasion. Note that, just cuz it's posted here doesn't mean I like it. One request, though: please keep your comments clean. My links from this site are to other photo and/or music sites. For my list o' links, see my QuipSpot blog.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Talk Radio Promotes Music

You say "what"? Well, Mrs. Quipper has been quite the big talk radio fan for a number of years, and I occasionally listen with her. I don't like surfing radio stations, and have better things to spend my money on than pay-for radio, so I don't hear a lot of the new music...unless it's bumper music on a talk radio station. That's how I first heard Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes, Cumbersome by Seven Mary Three, and even a couple Rage Against The Machine tunes.

Well, Mrs. Quipper has always liked a song that was used in an "environmentalist wacko update". If you know what that means, then you've listened to the program and heard the song before. Well, I am about to alter your perspectives with the video, by Jackyl, for The Lumberjack Song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc6SQSIT4Mg


That's the way we like it! :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!
I cant even watch it anymore. My ears!!!! MY EYES!!! x_x

9/15/2006 12:32 PM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

How um, bizarre. Like Em, I couldn't watch the whole thing. Anyway, that's not the Lumberjack Song. The Lumberjack Song goes: I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay...

9/18/2006 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home