Quipper Entertainment

Posting lyrics (sometimes my own), vids and songs of things of interest to me. I may even comment on the "things of interest" on occasion. Note that, just cuz it's posted here doesn't mean I like it. One request, though: please keep your comments clean. My links from this site are to other photo and/or music sites. For my list o' links, see my QuipSpot blog.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

More Bang For Your Buck

Cool jazz, two groups, same song. I played keys on this song in high school jazz band. (Thanks to XWL, commenting at Conblogeration, whom I found from Des Moines 360.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9m0J-PxceQ

(The YouTube embed HTML was a bust.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Marie N. said...

How was the gig at Tequlia Ranch last night? Can't wait to hear about it. I couldn't wait up for ya 'cause I had to drive folks to the airport at 6 a.m.

9/02/2006 9:48 AM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Makes me wish I could dance....

9/02/2006 11:31 AM  
Blogger Rick said...

Marie, those folks are grateful, I'm sure, especially since I am related to them. :-)

The gig was awesome. Fun times all around.

9/02/2006 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home