Quipper Entertainment

Posting lyrics (sometimes my own), vids and songs of things of interest to me. I may even comment on the "things of interest" on occasion. Note that, just cuz it's posted here doesn't mean I like it. One request, though: please keep your comments clean. My links from this site are to other photo and/or music sites. For my list o' links, see my QuipSpot blog.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Do Parents Understand Now?

I couldn't resist posting this. I've been asking for help finding songs for our cover band, Running In Circles, to play. Somehow, DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince entered the blogversation. So, for a trip down memory lane...





The question is, will my kids wonder the same thing about me? (I think the older one probably does already.)

2 Comments:

Blogger P_J said...

Man, now that's old school. Thanks for the flashback -- rap that isn't about hoes and blunts and my humps? Who'da thunk it?

And Wil Smith managed to make a pretty good career out of it anyway.

8/30/2006 12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That guy from Independence day is rapping now?


;-)
Scott

9/13/2006 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home