Quipper Entertainment

Posting lyrics (sometimes my own), vids and songs of things of interest to me. I may even comment on the "things of interest" on occasion. Note that, just cuz it's posted here doesn't mean I like it. One request, though: please keep your comments clean. My links from this site are to other photo and/or music sites. For my list o' links, see my QuipSpot blog.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Baby Bro - Live at the Gig

Baby Bro's band - Elegantly Wasted - was recently recorded for Live at the Gig. Click on this link to see and hear the band.

Note: the link may ask you to launch a new application. Click the 'Launch Application' button, and Windows Media Player will pop up shortly afterwards. The language is relatively clean; no F-bombs, slang terms for women, or other crazy talk.

If you like the band, please drop them a comment at one of their two sites, both of which are accessible from my Bands links.

2 Comments:

Blogger Genuine Lustre said...

Such a great name for a band. Makes me think of what's-his-face from the rolling stones -- Ron Wood.

9/29/2006 8:22 AM  
Blogger Rick said...

Thanks Polly. If I remember right, they took it from a book about Keith Richards. The writer was using it to describe his, um, "state" at the time. :-o

9/29/2006 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home