Quipper Entertainment

Posting lyrics (sometimes my own), vids and songs of things of interest to me. I may even comment on the "things of interest" on occasion. Note that, just cuz it's posted here doesn't mean I like it. One request, though: please keep your comments clean. My links from this site are to other photo and/or music sites. For my list o' links, see my QuipSpot blog.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Happy Halloween (a little early)

The Red Hot Chili Peppers are celebrating Halloween by giving a small concert in front of their closest 15,000 Northeast Ohio friends. Since I didn't want to pay the $50 per ticket, one of them will not be me. So, to celebrate in a more cost-saavy fashion, here are RHCP.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still say RIC needs to do that song!

10/28/2006 9:39 AM  
Blogger Rick said...

Let me learn it first. The bassist has the hardest piece in the song.

Sadist. :-p

I like it a lot, too.

10/28/2006 4:00 PM  
Blogger Rick said...

Our lead guitarist wouldn't mind playing "Tell Me Baby" or "Dani California". Guess I have my work cut out for me. :-p

10/30/2006 12:35 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Well i think the guy with the shaggy hair and the white t-shirt has the biggest chance at success... oh wait ;)

Now i have THIS song stuck in my head. but its better than the other one =P

I liked when the guy was playing guitar with his head in the ceiling, lol

10/31/2006 9:23 AM  
Blogger Rick said...

Emily,

That's not just any guy...that's Flea. Not sure I would say he's virtuoso material, like Victor Wooten from the Flecktones, but he's close.

He's still at least 5 gazillion times better than me. Another musician that makes you ask, "why did I ever pick up that instrument?"

10/31/2006 12:30 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

So thaaaats what his name is

11/01/2006 9:33 AM  
Blogger Rick said...

Which one: the RHCP's bassist's name, or the Flecktone's bassist's name? Or both?

11/01/2006 5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Chili Peppers guy =P
Is he the lead singer too? o_O
Cuz thats who i was talking about
0=P

11/02/2006 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home