Quipper Entertainment

Posting lyrics (sometimes my own), vids and songs of things of interest to me. I may even comment on the "things of interest" on occasion. Note that, just cuz it's posted here doesn't mean I like it. One request, though: please keep your comments clean. My links from this site are to other photo and/or music sites. For my list o' links, see my QuipSpot blog.

Monday, March 05, 2007

The Pina Colada Song

I posted a wiseacre comment to Jonathan's post here.

Jonathan, I think you missed my point. LOL!

Here is the the original: the Pina Colada song, by Rupert Holmes

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

ROFL...

Who are these guys!? You're not one of them, are you?

You got me...you got me good. Don't know if I can ever take your comments at face value though...

3/05/2007 8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that song. And all one hit wonders from that era. - Polly

8/05/2007 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home