Quipper Entertainment

Posting lyrics (sometimes my own), vids and songs of things of interest to me. I may even comment on the "things of interest" on occasion. Note that, just cuz it's posted here doesn't mean I like it. One request, though: please keep your comments clean. My links from this site are to other photo and/or music sites. For my list o' links, see my QuipSpot blog.

Friday, December 01, 2006

The Brother of a Spouse of a Friend of My Wife

Mrs. Quipper has a friend. Okay, admittedly, she has more than one. This friend, Laura, lives in Colorado. Her brother-in-law, Tage Plantell, qualified for a Battle of the Bands competition in Englewood, CO, where the grand prize is a $1 million contract with Boddog Records.

Here he is in action with a couple of his friends.



Enjoy! It's cool music.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marie N. said...

Thank you for posting this!!!

12/04/2006 1:39 PM  
Blogger Rick said...

Marie, no problem! :-)

12/05/2006 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home