Quipper Entertainment

Posting lyrics (sometimes my own), vids and songs of things of interest to me. I may even comment on the "things of interest" on occasion. Note that, just cuz it's posted here doesn't mean I like it. One request, though: please keep your comments clean. My links from this site are to other photo and/or music sites. For my list o' links, see my QuipSpot blog.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Polar Opposites

The highs and lows of business travel aren't always about the emotional stamina, the smoothness of the flights, or the successes and failures encountered during the trip. Sometimes, they deal with the climate.

To make my case, I will make my point with a few scenes from "The Year Without a Santa Claus".

Exhibit A: Florida, 80 degrees, no precipitation...all week





Exhibit B: Return to Cleveland on Friday...24 degrees (5 degrees with wind chill), and snow everywhere




Which do you prefer?

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

I luv, luv, LUV Heat Miser and Snow Miser!!!

12/16/2006 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home