Quipper Entertainment

Posting lyrics (sometimes my own), vids and songs of things of interest to me. I may even comment on the "things of interest" on occasion. Note that, just cuz it's posted here doesn't mean I like it. One request, though: please keep your comments clean. My links from this site are to other photo and/or music sites. For my list o' links, see my QuipSpot blog.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Sweet!

Actually, like THE Ohio State University, these guys were THE Sweet. Kind of tacky, a la American Bandstand performances, but good mid-1970's glam/rock. They tried some psychadelic stuff with Love is Like Oxygen, but scored their biggest hits with Ballroom Blitz, Fox on the Run, and Little Willy.

Little Willy




Fox On The Run




Hide the women and children on this one (okay, it's not that bad, just really goofy costumes)

Ballroom Blitz




And finally, Love is Like Oxygen

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I likes dis one

11/20/2006 8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quipper!

I didn't know these guys sang "Little Willy". That's cool. I haven't heard that song in forever.

11/21/2006 3:57 PM  
Blogger Rick said...

Scott: I used to like the Krokus version, but I don't like it compared to the original.

Scottius: yeah, talk about bubble gum!

11/21/2006 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home