Quipper Entertainment

Posting lyrics (sometimes my own), vids and songs of things of interest to me. I may even comment on the "things of interest" on occasion. Note that, just cuz it's posted here doesn't mean I like it. One request, though: please keep your comments clean. My links from this site are to other photo and/or music sites. For my list o' links, see my QuipSpot blog.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Merry Christmas, Eh!

Especially for you, from the great white north.




I couldn't find a video of their rendition of 12 Days of Christmas.

A beer...in a tree. :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Beauty, eh?

Five goooolllldddeeennnnnn tuuuukes!
Four pounds of back bacon
Three French toasts
Two turtlenecks
And a beeeeeeeeer iiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn aaaaaaaaaaa treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

12/16/2006 10:20 PM  
Blogger JD said...

Quipper,

Check out my blog. I found this link a few years back and recycle it every year around Christmas. Enjoy!

12 Days of Christmas, McKenzie Style

PAX
JD

12/26/2006 2:16 AM  
Blogger Rick said...

Hi JD,

Thanks for visiting. Hope to see you again soon.

12/26/2006 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home