Quipper Entertainment

Posting lyrics (sometimes my own), vids and songs of things of interest to me. I may even comment on the "things of interest" on occasion. Note that, just cuz it's posted here doesn't mean I like it. One request, though: please keep your comments clean. My links from this site are to other photo and/or music sites. For my list o' links, see my QuipSpot blog.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

GNR Rocks!

The band is coming to Cleveland in late November. Again, I don't care for paying the exorbitant ticket prices and surcharges, so here's the next best thing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

meh...

11/11/2006 3:59 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

-- off topic --

woah...
the radio is playing and the song was kind of annoying and sounded a little familiar and all of a sudden i hear "sloopy hang ooon"

So I've officially heard that song now ;)

11/14/2006 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home