Quipper Entertainment

Posting lyrics (sometimes my own), vids and songs of things of interest to me. I may even comment on the "things of interest" on occasion. Note that, just cuz it's posted here doesn't mean I like it. One request, though: please keep your comments clean. My links from this site are to other photo and/or music sites. For my list o' links, see my QuipSpot blog.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Play That Funky Music

Thanks, Brit, for letting me post the vid you took of me with Running in Circles performing Play That Funky Music. Here it is.


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Emily thinks you are SO COOL with your sunglasses! and Jake has always loved that song....i have a feeling we are gonna hear it ALL day!

1/03/2007 7:37 AM  
Blogger Rick said...

LOL! Tell Emily that "SO COOL" only lasts for about three and a half minutes. That's about as long as I can take wearing them. :-)

My apologies to the Schreiber household for having to hear the song all day. My kids sing "Ready to Go" and "Steady As She Goes".

1/03/2007 10:17 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Britty said...

No problem!

1/04/2007 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home