Quipper Entertainment

Posting lyrics (sometimes my own), vids and songs of things of interest to me. I may even comment on the "things of interest" on occasion. Note that, just cuz it's posted here doesn't mean I like it. One request, though: please keep your comments clean. My links from this site are to other photo and/or music sites. For my list o' links, see my QuipSpot blog.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Another Blog?

Too much time on my hands? Not really. It is more a case of wanting a different outlet for some of my stuff. I posted a song I wrote in my QuipSpot blog a while ago, and it gave me the notion of starting a blog where I divulge my inner secrets, greatest fears, wildest fantasies...

...okay, back to reality. It's where I could post the lyrical stuff in my mind, and also comment on audio and video (not that I really watch that much of the tube, unless sports, 24 or House are on). Some of my stuff may be They Might Be Giants whimsical, Metallica serious, or 80s power ballad cheesy. It all depends on what's on my mind.

If you read my comments on other blogs, or read my own posts, you may see another side of me here...or not.

Welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home